From:
Debbie Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 2009 06:35:16 -0500
Hey to my ferret family!

While following links & ideas from folks here I often venture off to
very abstract items far from the original search. On one such "tangent"
found a site that sells replacement glass water bottles at what I think
is a pretty good price, plus offers quantity discounts. They are only
the bottles, not the cap/stopper/nozzle portion but I figured I'd pass
the link along in case there are members out there that may have had
accidents with the glass and may have held onto the stopper.

<http://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store.com/shop/index.php?page=shop-flypage-2706>

Shipping to my zip for one was a bit pricey ($8), but adding 4 more
made it more "doable" ($11).

At these prices I'd be able to replace all 20 of ours (eventually) with
the glass but don't have the stoppers. So if anyone knows of a source
for those, please share...

Same site also has a great price on some very cute bowls:
http://www.pet-dog-cat-supply-store.com/shop/ceramic-bowls.php

Also on the bottle search I found these:
http://www.petsupplies.com/ItemDetail.aspx?ItemNo=650878

Just thought I'd pass this along.

Respectfully,
Debbie Saunders
Director, Big Lick Ferret Shelter & Hospice
Roanoke, VA

"I'm not suffering from Alzheimer's, I have ferrets..."
D. Saunders

http://www.biglickferretshelter.com  (finally up & running!)
http://www.starcityferrets.mysite.com/
http://www.myspace.com/starcityferretclub

"If you can't afford the Vet, you can't afford the pet."