From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:02:01 -0500
Dooks to all.
I usually try to send private e-mails to those who have lost their beloved
ferrets, or other loved ones, so that the message is more personal.  But
today, I would like to say to Wayne Gardner (Lottie), Joanie Campbell
(Spankie & Krispie), and Sandy Adams (The Tazz), that my heart goes out to
you and your families on the loss of the physical presence of your beloved
fuzzies to the Rainbow Bridge.  I am a strong believer that ALL of GOD's
creatures have a SPIRIT, which originally was given to those creatures by
THE GREAT CREATOR, and that spirit cannot be destroyed, only change in form
from the physical being to the spiritual being, and since all of GOD's
creatures are without knowledge of right and wrong (unlike mankind), they
return to the CREATOR.  Also, I believe that GOD is LOVE, and that the
Creator would not reject any part of Creation and not allow them to return
to the Creator.  Therefore, Wayne, Joanie, and Sandy (and all others who
are lovers of God's creatures) rest assured that you will one day see your
loved ones, both two-legged and 4-legged.  These creatures are waiting for
us at the Rainbow Bridge, and I am sure that Sandee will give them a warm
welcome and probably a tour of da-place.  It is alright to cry over the
missing of our loved ones.

Other thought: has anyone ever filled out those forms to register their
equipment purchase with the manufacturer, so that your warranty is on file?
At one point, they ask if you have any pets and how many (always dogs &
cats) and I always add an additional category by hand and list FERRETS:
17.  Am I the only one that does this or are there others on the FML that
BRAGS about being owned by FERRETS?

God's blessings to one and all, and may the Peace which passes all
understanding be with each and every one.

Rev.Ron Sims,D.D.& Family: 8 hooman-beans,17 ferts, 5 canines, & 2 felines.