From:
Amy Flemming - WORK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 09:57:36 +0800
I am creating a website for our Ferret-Geneitcs groups and would like any
photos of WS marked ferrets.  This includes pandas, blazes, wanna-be pandas
and blazes, belly spots, tail spots, ruby/blue eyes (not "red eye" from the
flash), white toes.  knee caps - basically any ferret with anything other
than the "norm".

Of course I am also looking for wonderful examples of colours - sables,
chocolates, cinnamons, champagnes, DEW, silvers, etc.  - as well as
patterns - self, point, mitt, etc.

Also - any "deformity" of the ferret - cataracts, short tails, no tails,
long tails, crooked teeth, crooked jaw, neural tube defects, etc.

Please send all photos (including your ferret's name as well as your name -
and an OK for me to use your photo on the site) to [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Amy Flemming