From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 18:26:05 +0100
Hey : Gary, Bart and Victoria,

It's my opinion that one must live within ones means , if you can give
them a good home without abuse you have my vote.  Just because someone
can not find the funds to vaccinate over feeding the family doesn't make
you a bad person at all , and if anyone gives you guff send em my way ,
I bite.

As for those out there that beleive a person that can't fund vaccinations
on their ferts shouldn't have a pet then they might want to turn that
pointed finger around and look at yourself .  Are you sure you are doing
everything to give your ferret a happy home?  everything?

Do you take them outside , bad idea , even the best vaccinations won't
always work, did you personally check to see that the serum used was not
out dated or stored improperly or even bought on-line (real bad idea)
Even the best of people fall on hard times.  over half a million
Americans have lost thier jobs and homes this year , a record only
eclipsed by the great depression.

So if you really want to help people or ferrets in need , organise a free
vaccination clinic in your area.

It's much easier to criticise than to help.

So to those on a shoestring budget , hang in there, times will get
better and a word of warning , don't take the weasel for a walk , there
are diseases out there but by keeping your weasel indoors you stand a
much better chance of keeping them healthy, and heck, they don't make
sunglasses for weasels so they don't like to look "un-cool" when outside.

Death Adder
LONG LIVE THE WILD WEASELS & RES.