From:
"M. Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 09:22:44 -0700
Hello, everyone on the FML!

I have been SO anxious to get my fuzzy, and now it's less than a month until
the GLFA show -- hopefully I can get one of Tracy Tunnison's little
chocolate kits.

Anyway, I would really enjoy getting some tips from those of you who have
brought home a new baby kit.  Did you play with it right away, or let it
explore the cage first?

Any tips on how to acclimate the baby to the new home would be greatly
appreciated.

I hope I don't sound uninformed -- I've really done a lot of research but
would like to learn from your experiences and advice, too.

Thanks!