From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 17:46:33 +0100
Could someone in the LA area please help me find a home for my two
ferrets .  Both are in excellant health .  I have no choice here as
the child who also lives on the property is like most out of control
youngsters who think it would be cool to tear the head off just to
see what happens.

Please help, And don't let political issues cloud your willingness to
help.  E-mail me privately [log in to unmask]