From:
Juliana Paulauskas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 17:57:47 -0500
I wanted to say thank you to all the FMLers who responded to my post on
Carpet Shampooing and Ferrets.  Those that wrote reported that they
experienced no problems with their fuzzies after cleaning their carpets.  I
will probably wait until spring (so that I can open up all the windows in
the house) and then rent a steamer from the local grocery store.  Just to be
on the safe side, I'll cage everyone while shampooing and keep them caged
until the carpets are fully dried and vaccuumed.

Thanks Again!
Julie and The Fuzz Factory --Misty and Charity
In Loving Memory of Sobriety.