From:
sax and violins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1993 19:25:48 -0500
I work at a vet's office, and someone called in asking if we
knew anyone who would take ferrets!  I talked it over with
my SO, and we went and got 'em.  I now have two ferrets, an
iguana, several snakes, turtles, fish and a rat, all in an
apartment.  The iguana can't believe it.

The cuties have the ear marks of their unfortunate past
(those lovely tatoos) but they came with IAMS, so they
got a good start. Both of my other ferrets that I have
had came to me as adults, so having these young crazies
is a new experience.  My SO can't believe how excited
they get.  My ferret at home is about 7, and mellow
compared to these guys!

You all can expect lots of questions and comments from
me, now that I am again living full time with carpet
sharks.

addison