From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:12:31 -0700
To all those who sent condolences on the passing of my sweet baby: I cannot
fully convey what is in my heart.  A "thank you" would seem insufficient.
If I weren't in a public place, I would break down and cry.

I spoke with Dr. Seigel on Saturday who explained why Meisha crossed the
bridge.  I cannot remember the name of the syndrom but it is "black bowel".
Dr. Seigel believes stress from the surgery caused Mitzy's (Mitzubishi,
Mitzy-moo-moo: Meisha) bowel to blacken.  I was told by Dr. Seigel, he
saw this happen to a dog during surgery.

I miss her and will always feel the loss of not being able to hold, cuddle
and kiss her, but I take solace in the memories she gave me.  What a gift.

It is my goal to come in Thursday morning (to the library) and email thank
you's to each of you who offered their wishes and condolences.

Lise and the gang of six: Domi, Nonnie, Sully, Stacia, Dante and Cooper.
All missing but smile at the memory of Meisha.