From:
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 00:44:06 -0700
>From:    Dani Lucking <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: cool Southern ferrets

Hmm... On this little road we live on, one of our two houses has air
conditioning.  The only house on the whole road that has it.  One of the
few in the town/area.  Bill's father's house doesn't have A/C and its "in
the city".  Half our cars have no A/C.  Most consider the Virginia to be
the South.  A/C is a luxury.  Especially where most homes are not "new".
Ours is the newest on our road at under twenty years old.

>From:    marsha beard <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: need info. on sectioning part of room off

If you will have your ferrets in the room with the washer and dryer you
will want to probably add extra ventilation.  That much heat and humidity
isn't so good for them.

>From:    Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Domestication and Taming:  A Process That Stops with Extinction
 and
>         Marshall Farms
>Subject: Santa . . . JA;  Ferret Nazi . . . (You decide?)

We give up.  Too many things wrong to have a response that isn't longer
than the FML permits.  You predismiss any objections as problems in our
understanding effectively cutting of an open exchange.

We'll leave it that we disagree with your definitions and premiss, thus
we can not support your conclusions.

The neutering of ferrets has nothing to do with slowing "domestication".
Nothing Marshall Farms does is leading toward extinction of the ferret.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]