From:
carmen stephan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 06:15:27 -0700
Hi everybody,
as it seems we are having an ECE epedemic over here in Holland.
I got a call of someone who's ferrets became all the greem slime
disease.  Although it seemed as if all the other persons with ferrets
she met/visited had no problems at all, now, about 2-3 weeks later the
tables are turned.  They all got sick.

It's getting winter time over here and I (also my vet is) wondering if it
is true only 2% of the ferrets will die because of this disease.

My shelter is one with problematic fuzzies, most of them are already old
or very sick.

PLEASE is there anyone who can help us out on NEW (more recent
information) on ECE.  Medication, test, is by now the kind of virus
sure, how long do we have to keep the ferrets away from strangers?

Are skunks immuun?

Carmen
a sheltermom worried to death

Ferret's Friend Forever - Farm & Shelter for indoor & outdoor ferrets
Site: fff.glow.nl