Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 20:45:54 -0700
I have a 4 1/2 year old girl who had her left adrenal gland removed last
November.  She was doing extremely well up until about a month ago.
She's gotten aggressive with her companions, some she has lived with most
of her life.  Some of them, in turn are beginning to pick on her too.
Several times I have seen her laying her whole body flat on top of one of
the boys, and it's always the same one.  I've also seen her chew on his
fur/skin (where have I read about that before?)  She has also become very
hyper and is losing weight.  It doesn't seem to matter what time of day
or night I pass by their "room", she is always at the see-through door
waiting for me to let her out.  She is eating her own food just fine and
also the cat food when she can get to it.  She also has chicken gravy
almost every night.  I'm getting concerned because she has already lost
4 ounces and it doesn't appear to be slowing down.  There are no other
symptoms that I'm aware of, no teeth grinding, no unusual poop, no
vomiting.  When she had surgery in November, the doc gave her a clean
bill of health.  Any ideas?