Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 21:35:13 EDT
Well, I finally got a web page up for local ferret information.  The URL is:
     www.geocities.com/~whynotferrets

(I have had 3 people tell me that they can't get in through the personalized
URL, so if you have this problem also please try:
     www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/4828
and then let me know.  Include which browser you're using, and the date/time
you tried to get in, so I can report it to the host.  Many thanks for the
feedback on this!!)

Currently up are sections on:
 - adopting through WhyNot? Ferrets, including profiles of adoptable ferrets
 - lost and found ferrets
 - local vets who are familiar with ferrets

Other things will be added as I get them done.

Also, the June meeting of the Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club will be this
coming Saturday, June 20.  Time is 2:15 pm, location is Westside Christian
Church @ 416 Clayton Road in El Paso.  For more information, or directions
to the church, please email!  Healthy, vaccinated ferrets are welcome to
attend.

Carla Smith
WhyNot? Ferrets
Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club