From:
Cristy Kit Crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 15:20:28 -0500
I saw a post a while back that said Galaxy D may be discontinued. I did
not like the sound of this so I contacted the company. I checked old
FML listings but did not see anything posted in response so if this is
a repeat I am sorry.

here is the response I received;

Ms. Crider,

Your inquiry regarding Galaxy D wwas sent to me. I'm sorry it took a
few days to respond. I can share with you that Galaxy D is a product
that is for canine use. Currently, we do not have any planned date of
discontinuation for this product.

Regards,
Sharon Dilling

Global Communications
Schering-Plough
T: +1 862 245 3390
M: +1 908 723 5278
F: +1 862 245 3017

Intervet Inc.
56 Livingston Avenue
Roseland, New Jersey 07068
www.schering-plough.com
www.intervet.com
www.intervetusa.com

For now I am relieved, but I guess it could still happen. Thought I
would share the info.

Jack and Cristy "Kit" Crider
"HAD A LIFE" TRADED IT FOR FERRETS !
Kit Critters Ferrets
618-466-2660
e-mail
web-site url
http://www.kitcrittersferrets.com/
Promoting and Protecting the Well-Being of Ferrets