Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:56:34 -0400
I do have some Japanese ferret items still available from my trips to
Japan. I go to judge at the Japanese Ferret Association's ferret shows
at least once or twice a year - I've been 8 times now.

Hi Michelle! ([log in to unmask]) Michelle has been my steward at the
last 2 shows. Her picture was in Ferrets Magazine a couple issues ago
in the Japanese Ferret Show article I wrote. :>)

Michelle is right, most will not export. And, many of the items sold
at the ferret shows are hand made from small vendors. I do have quite
a few JFA Ferret pins that are specific to each show.

I have not been to Ferret World as I believe it's in Toyko. Would love
to go though. Maybe if they get one in Nagoya. :>)

I can send pictures of what I have for those that are interested and
any of the items I have left will be available at my table at the
Ferret Buckeye Bash in Aug. I will also be going to Japan again in
the Spring of 08 so can bring back more items at that time.

Julie, I'd be interested as I'm sure many here would be in what you
have.

Scarlett

Scarlett's Happy Dookers Ferretry
www.scarletts-happydookers.com