From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:05:43 -0500
Hello All -
In searching for ways to raise funds to pay on our vet account, I'd like to
toss out an idea.  I received a companion pet calendar from a company (if
any other shelters want the name of the company please email me) and can
purchase more for a very good price but before I do I'd like input from
others.  We would be able to sell the calendars for a very reasonable cost
($6 includes shipping) but we need to commit to a large number of calendars
and I don't want to do that unless I know we will be able to sell them.
There aren't any pictures of ferrets but the pictures are cute and would
make nice gifts or extra calendar for the house or office.

What do you all think?  Is it worth the venture?

Hugs to all. tle
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity