From:
Bridgette Eshelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:10:31 -0500
I have not read all the posts pertaining to the Sandy/Sarah Ferret debate
nor to I care to being it is drama based and filled.  But I thought of
some thing that maybe everyone might want to sit back and think about on
both sides of the debate.  Here is a poem I bought while at a Pow Wow
recently.  I think it is some thing good for all parties to think about
and a great lesson to remember.  Granted not all people follow the many
beliefs of the Native American path, but regardless it is a good message
for all humans to practice.

Acceptance

Acceptance is the answer to all my problems today.
When I am disturbed, it is because I find some person, place, thing or
situation ---Some fact of my life--- unacceptable to me.

And I can find no serenity until I accept that person, place, thing or
situation as being exactly the way it is suppose to be at this moment.

Nothing, absolutely nothing happens in the Creator's world by mistake.
Until I could accept life completely on life's terms, I cannot be happy.
I need to concentrate not so much on what needs to be changed in the
world, as on what needs to be changed in me, and in my attitudes.

Bridgette

Don't Believe Everything You Think...

Tampa Bay Ferret Lovers Club
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TampaBayFerretLovers/