Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:02:00 -0500
My thoughts on the book, I bought it because of the cover picture too but
was disappointed.  I won't say more until you've read it but didn't like
the representation of the ferret when he can make the other animals so
sympathetic.

Also, just finished reading "Dating Dead Men", comedy-suspense.  Not the
greatest book but it has a ferret named Margaret in it which is why I
bought the book.  Other than the author being clueless on what to feed
ferrets, I really enjoyed the ferret's parts of the story.  Check it out.

Laurel