From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:56:38 -0700
I've never thought I'd be one to try ceramics but when I discovered the
cutest studio at the mall less than a mile away I was tempted.  Then I
saw their sign declaring "Margarita Night" on this past Saturday.  I had
no idea what to make but then saw their really nice big mugs and well,
being Seattle where we have to have a mandatory .08 caffeine in our blood
at all times, my decision was made.

I had to wait till tonight to pick up while they were glazing and firing
it.  Here it is!!!!

Andy and Oliver...
http://www.ferretocious.com/misc/ferretmug1.jpg

Duncan and Johnny (I should've drawn the wireless mouse in his mouth heh)
http://www.ferretocious.com/misc/ferretmug2.jpg

Ringo, Roxy and Sassy
http://www.ferretocious.com/misc/ferretmug3.jpg

To contrast the lime green I painted the inside a darker green
http://www.ferretocious.com/misc/ferretmug4.jpg

For anyone who hasn't gone to one of those studios - definitely do!  It
was a lot of fun!  And for me, being a complete spaz who NEVER seems to
be able to slow down, it was an awesome way to relax and concentrate.  It
only cost about $15 to buy the mug and in that price they include all the
paints and the glazing and firing (plus in this case, $10 for all-you-can
drink/eat margaritas/chips 'n' salsa)

Next up - a flower pot with all my fuzzies running around the sides!

- Laura and The Seattle Seven at http://www.ferretocious.com