From:
Wayne & Nancy Wellington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:50:44 -0800
The ferrets in the Meadows Mall sell for $140.00 They will never sell
because you can buy a ferret in any other pet shop around here for around
$99.00.  They are around 4- 6 months old now and have more then likely been
there since 8 weeks old from Marshal Farms.  Because the sumo wrestler
behind the counter keeps insisting that they are only 8 weeks old!  She
said that is why they can not have a litter box because they are too young
to use it.  HOGWASH!  I have pictures of ferrets using the litter box
before their eyes are even open!

I told the cops, "so what you are saying is that it is perfectly alright
for her to assault me in the store?" He said," that is not what I said.
I said that since there was a big sign in the window of the pet shop that
clearly says that there is to be no picture taking in the store and I was
disobeying the rules and continued to take the pictures after she yelled at
me to stop, then she has the right to forcefully remove me from the store.
In any manner that it takes her to get us out of the store."

I know it sounds crazy and unbelievable but it is the God honest truth.  I
would not have believed it either if I had not heard it with my own ears!
I would not lie about something so serious as this.  I am getting the media
involved in this so why am I gonna make false statements that they can
prove are false?