From:
Georgina Barratt-See <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:12:07 +1000
I'm so EXCITED - Tabitha, my albino ferret, was dooking and war dancing
last night.  She's never done that before and I thought she was strange,
but she's proved me wrong!!!

 Georgina, Tabitha (dook, dook, dook, bounce, dook, dook, dook, bounce) and
 Endora (okay, so I haven't dooked yet, you just wait!)
Georgina Barratt-See
Secretary/Clerk
for: Philip Mitchell MB BS, MD, FRANZCP, FRCPsych,
Professor,
School of Psychiatry, University of NSW;
Administrative Director,
Mood Disorders Unit,
McNevin-Dickson Building,
Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, Australia.

Tel:  61-2-9382-3711;
Fax:  61-2-9382-3712
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Secretary: [log in to unmask]