From:
Barbara Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 21:31:31 -0600
First of all I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my post about
Tippie, (she's had two surgeries in 6 months for adrenal and nothing was
found) I received many good suggestions.  I will continue in my fight to
help her.

I've finally stopped crying long enough to get mad about the injustice done
to Kodo.   I for one will be sending out faxes to every Michigan official I
can think of to let them know I will never set foot inside their state.
Nor will I purchase anything made there.

I once took a course in providing excellent service to customers and I
still remember this quote:

"A person who is happy with the service they receive will tell a couple
people about it" but "Someone who is dissatisfied or unhappy will tell at
least 10 people" I think I can at least triple that last statement.

We need to let Michigan know that they may have gotten away with killing one
little ferret but the consequences of their actions has started a tidal
wave.  And they are in its path.

Bob C........You are absolutely right.  WE NEED AN INTERNATIONAL FERRET
ORGANIZATION.   We have shown that we can be united, why stop now.   Count
me in.  So Bob...what is the first step.  Someone has to take the bull by
the horns and just start the ball rolling. Why not you???
I'm pretty good at stamp licking if you need any help!!!!!

Barb Gustafson (aka Boots)