From:
Pingford's Porridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2011 19:21:55 -0600
Hello ferret people!

As some of you know, operations at Pingford's Porridge are on hold
indefinitely. We appreciate all the fantastic support for the last 5
years but life has taken some turns and we made the decision to close
up shop for now.

Fear not, all is well in our world. We simply had to prioritize.

www.Pingfordsporridge.com has been disabled as of a couple of days ago.
We've received many letters of support and encouragement and we thank
you for your wonderful comments. Any trickling orders that may come in
will be quickly refunded.

We may resume operations at some point down the road and we'll keep you
all posted.

Thank you for everything!

Kimberly
And Pingford