From:
Sherrie Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 21:45:14 -0700
Hi all!
Couldn't think of the best way to do this...so it's gonna be an email race!
I have some coupons for Iam's cat food (they come in the Iam's kitten food
bags; the intent is to switch to *cat* food once the kittens have gotten
old enough) but my fuzzbutts are hooked on the kitten food (and not
overweight/health-challenged) so they don't need the reduced fat/protein of
the cat food.  Soooooo, I want to send these coupons on to a shelter that
can use them (they're for buy one get one free on adult food bags and $1.00
off 6 cans) but I didn't want to send them to a shelter that either doesn't
use or need Iam's cat food, but how to decide who gets them?  Contact me
via personal email, and the first-come-first-served get them in order of
receipt!  I've got several of each type right now; I'll send others as I
get them, but with only 2 fuzzies, they don't eat a lot!  Also, try calling
Iam's cust service to get your own coupons; I told them I was getting
coupons in the bags that I couldn't use (tho now they'll probably start
marketing Iam's FERRET food and charging more!) since mine only eat kitten
food, they said they'd send me kitten food coupons!  I'm sure they'd rather
lose a bit of profit on coupon sales then to lose sales altogether!

Nextly, a couple days ago someone was inquiring about ferret checks, there
are *2* companies that carry them, just to clarify...Kansas Bank Note has
the black-and-white 'drawings' on their checks, the Styles Co has the
Jeanne Carley 'ferret calendar' full color photos on theirs.  Sorry I'm at
work and don't have the phone #'s for either, just wanted to clarify what I
read earlier...

'Til next time!

Sherrie
dweezil ('as long as mom doesn't give away *raisin* coupons, i'm happy')
&
sylvi ('how come there aren't coupons for free toes?')