From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2011 07:51:53 +0000
Hello All

My husband and I run a small shelter/rescue in Central Florida. I am
writing to see if any one out here can help us. Most of our 19 souls
are older, hospice or adrenal. We have a sweet 7 yr. old that needs two
teeth pulled. We have found a local vet that will do it for a fairly
reasonable price.

I've never had to ask for help before but we've been hit hard this year
like so many out there. If any one could donate from a $1 to whatever
you can spare, we would be so grateful. If in place of a donation you
could purchase some homemade preserves. I have many flavors to chose
from. Pint jars are $5 + shipping. Your choice of flavors are as
follows:

Blueberry    Blackberry    Strawberry    Raspberry    Peach    Pear
Cherry       Pineapple     Triple Berry (combo of strawberry,
raspberry & blackberry)

These preserves are made with fresh fruit, pectin & sugar. Sugar free
are made per request.

Boomer sends his love to all of you. He is a very special guy and these
teeth really need to come out soon.

Thanking you all in advance

Linda Lake and Boomer
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Rescue/Shelter