From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2009 21:57:25 -0500
Hello folks,

We ask your good thoughts and prayers for LizBeth FerretWIse. Little
misunderstood LizBeth was transferred from a Petno to FerretWise July
2006 after she nailed 5 employees and 3 customers. She definitely had
more trouble with women than men -- so hospice Dad Greg gave her a
bunk. LizBeth has never stopped biting in the time she has been with
him though he has found ways to work with her. This past week she has
dropped a lot of weight and become a docile ferret signalling "trouble"
She is currently suspected of pneumonia or possibly cancer.. is
spending lots of time with hospice Dad Greg, and on antibiotics
awaiting follow up treatments and diagnostics. LizBeth is barely 3
years old and we hope she will have more time to frolic and play.
Your thoughts and prayers are certainly appreciated.

Shelter Mom Alicia
www.ferretwise.org