From:
"Ashley B. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 10:03:59 -0400
Hiya everyone!
Ok, I am looking for a company who makes barriers to keep ferrets in or out
of rooms.  I know that this product appeared in a recent issue of modern
ferret in "Ralph's Reviews" I think it was made from a plastic substance, or
something like that, and ferrets could push on it, but it wouldn't go
anywhere, and it was clear, so they wouldn't feel confined.  It also had
yellow and black tape on the top.  So, does this sound familiar?  My parents
and I would like to order one or more in the very near future.  Does this
company have a homepage?  What is their postal address?  Please send me an
e-mail privatly to avoid cluttering up the list.  Thanks so much-

Ashley:)
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/c/o/o/coolfuzzy.html