From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:34:08 PDT
Hi folks - long time no write!  Sorry, but someone has a pressingly ill
ferret.

Pat, has asked for help from anyone who can contribute, and they don't have
internet access.  She is from Sundre Alberta (403) 638-2999, and has a
1y.o.  ferret who has had a persistent high fever for over 2 weeks.  The
specialized exotic vet clinic in Calgary is stumped as to the cause, and
has proposed that, if the infection doesn't clear up, euthanizing the
animal.  Unfortunately, the ferret is eating and drinking normally
according to the information I was given, so I can't understand the vets
recommendation.  It may have lost something in the translation from the
client, but I can't say for sure.

If you have some ideas, call her direct, or email me at

P.S.  Macintosh is still the best - and somehow, tons of Mac owners are
owned by ferrets!
Please direct all mail to:

Never wrestle with a pig.  You'll just get dirty and besides, the pig
likes it.