From:
Toni Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 08:56:08 -0600
I recently added a pet mural to my website.  I would like to do a ferret
mural as well.  If you have any pictures or interesting art you would like
to send me I would love to hear from you.  Please try to keep them no bigger
than 100x100 pixels and under 10kb.  If you just can't get your pictures
smaller than that, I will shrink, crop or whatever it takes.  I will also be
colorizing, texturizing, etc.  pictures for interesting effects.

Please visit my site and take a look at the mural I am currently working on
so you can get an idea of what I'm looking for.  If I use your picture I
will give you credit on my page if you include your name (and website if you
have one).  Just attach your pix/art to an email and send to [log in to unmask]
Send only .gif or .jpg.

Thanks,
Toni Brown
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/9209