From:
Ann Hehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 21:48:52 -0500
My ferrets, two of them anyway, respond to a recorder, the flute like
instrument that elementary kids play in 4th grade.  When I want them from
this hiding places I play Mary had a Little Lamb and they generally come.
My daughter plays the flute and one evening when she was practicing one of
my girls, Sabrina, climbed up on the couch and was nosing her too, trying
to find out what she was doing.  I have a great picture of this.  So, mine
too respond to flute or recorder music.

Ann and her fuzzies, Cinnamon, Sabrina and Jillian.