From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 16:03:23 -0400
I wanted to share this with you, as it was a new way of doing things
for me - but maybe I am behind the times in Ferret Fun. lol

My best friend and next door neighbor had adopted three McKids and
wanted to introduce them to new fun. She purchased a child's wading
pool and put a small amount of water in it. Well one took to it
snorkeling all about, another spent a little time in it and the third
one was not impressed at all with it - really even fearful of the
entire idea..

Low and behold, she placed a cheap litter pan (better known as his
boat) in the pool - he gets in it and loves it. He can drink from the
pool, still pick up toys and yet his paws do not have to touch the
water and get wet, Way to go Michele!!!

So of course I immediately ran out and purchase " A Boat " for some
of mine that also are fearful of the water.

Ferret hugs to all,
Cindy and her crew