From:
Gerald Eiden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:42:12 -0500
You may smile at this but it wasn't a fun morning for me.  Wife said,
Wasn't that ingenious of him climbing up to that shelf.  Sure, but what
followed wasn't.

This morning while reading today's FML posting, these hoodlum ferrets
hatched a grand conspiracy to get me away from the computer.  All at
once there were three fights and a chase going on up the stairs.

Pogo in the den being bitten by Sassy, Dickens in the kitchen at the
throat of Ben, Goblin in buddy's cage biting Buddy on his belly.  And
Lizzie hot on the tail of Smoochie up the stairs.  Closest squeals to
get to were in the kitchen.  Paulie was standing next to the computer
desk while I went to the cage to break up that fight.  Then to the den
to break up those squeals.

Meanwhile, I surmise, Paulie managed to climb the chair at the computer,
up on the key board, pressed a few key and pushed the mouse off the pad
to the floor.  Didn't hear that, but what followed , well sounded like
the dining room was destroyed.  Best I could figured, Paulie climbed up
on the printer from the keyboard, printer to the top of the monitor, then
onto the top shelf from the monitor, where a box of floppy disc where
stored, extra printer ink, flashlight, and containers of pellets and
BB's were kept.  You can't imagine the noise of everything on that shelf
hitting the desk and floor.  The little fart cleared off the whole shelf.
Flashlight, thirty floppy disc and the box they were in, 200 pellets and
thousand of BB's hitting scattering across the floor.  And there Paulie
stood, on the shelf with such an innocent face, "who me"?  "I didn't do
it.  They must have fell off on their own."

Don't know how the chase ended up the stairs since I was busy picking up
pellets and BB's most of the day.  Still finding a few in the kitchen.
The whole gang of twelve spent the day in cages," jail", till tomorrow.
Want to be sure everything is picked up since we don't need a visit to
the vet with a ferret that has a belly full of BB's.  And the day started
out so quiet.

As far as Buddy and Goblin, guess the noise broke up that fight.  And the
computer chair will not be pushed in under the desk for now on.

Would leg irons be considered as inhumane???

Just kidding.  LOL.

Dooks to you.

Gerald Eiden
Polo, Illinois