From:
Michael Capps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 08:18:02 -0700
Can anyone send me a list of Ferret Shelters in Michigan?

We're trying to help one rescue which is closing, but still gets calls
from people who want to surrender ferrets. We had hoped that we could
get the ferrets and transport them to an open ferret rescue. The
problem is we don't know of a ferret rescue who is willing to take
the ferrets. We had one but they seem to be too busy, to get back
to us and to let us know when we can deliver them.

We appreciate any information you can provide.

Thank you