From:
Cynthia Donovan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 07:56:10 EDT
Does anyone else have ferrets that *LOVE* Bitter Lime Furniture Gel?  I've
been using it to keep my oldest ferret Rockford from chewing on my twirly,
rubberish, keyboard cord.  It doesn't stop Rockford, and it attracts his
parter in crime Epstein.  Epstein had no previous interest in the keyboard
cord, and is now sitting still and licking the Bitter Lime Furniture Gel
off of the cord.  Sigh.  Looks like I'll have to go back to making a messy
paste of Peperika and crushed pepper and smearing it on the cord.

 :)  Cynthia