From:
Melinda * <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:18:14 -0400
I have been subscribed to this list for over a year but haven't really
been very active (or at all) at posting.  As of the Fourth of July, I
havent had the pleasure of being owned by a furball due to complications
with my mom not letting me get one (Im 15 years old so obviously I live
under my moms house rules).  Finally my mom gave in and we drove from our
house near Scranton, PA all the way to Randolph, NJ to adopt two fuzzies
from Scales and Tails Rescue.  The little girl, who I named Trixie, is a
silver and the little boy, who I named Riley, is a sable.  They are so
incredibly wonderful... they've been reeking havock in my room every
since they got here.

But I do have one question.  Trixie is having some problems... at first
her poop was somewhat seedy and I thought it was change of food o stress
from moving that caused it.  But then Saturday I notcied that it had
green goo and I immediately got an ECE scare.  After being calmed down
by some great ferret people, I tried giving her some pepto bismol.  I
really dont know hoe much I suceededin giving her though since she was
struggling.  However, Riley, the one that didnt need the Pepto Bismol
kept trying to steal some.  Then, today Trixie threw up a little bit.  Im
really worried about the little girl but I just dont know what to do to
help her.  I would really appreciate any help.  Also, I havent seen her
eat any solid food since yesterday.  I think shes gonna have to go see
the vet.  You can post your response or reply personally.  Thank you so
much.  You guys are awesome.

Mel