Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 22:22:26 -0500
Okay, so you don't live in ILL and can't come to see his place; maybe you
are the lucky ones.  But your help is needed in a very dire way.  As each
group of kids are ransomed, they are transported to a licensed shelter for
rehab.  But I desperately need soft small blankie to literally pile in the
cages for them to curl up in.  I want these blankies to be able to stay with
them, for security and continuity.  My mailing address is: Margie Selmecka,
56 Rock Springs Estates, O'Fallon, IL 62269.

From all the kids, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.  Without your
help, this would never be a success.

When I was talking to Phyllis, the investigator and a pot belly pig
raiser.  She had nothing but praise for ferret people, their unity,
support and cooperation.  Thank you.

Margie