From:
A Blackley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:49:42 -0500
Hi folks, There's one more day to sign up and confirm for the ferret
meetup.  We need one more person to confirm or the meet will be canceled.

For the people who contacted me directly: I will be there!!  Even if it
is canceled.  I'll be the lady in the fert T- shirt, LOL

The Common Grounds Cafe
5759 Main St.
Williamsville, NY
Saturday at 1:00   Febuary 22

Everyone is welcome, even those whom didn't sign up, may feel free to
attend.  This will be our first successful meet!!

Even if 3 or 4 show up.  We will make this work! Dawg gone it!

The sign up link is:   www.ferret.meetup.com
If you can't attend this month, try for next.  I can't wait to meet all
of you!!

ATTN:  Thanks "Big" for reposting all my silly plee's
Angela