From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 19:25:08 -0400
To:    Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Plastic Bags as Fuzzy Toys/NOT!!
My fuzzies love those plastic grocery sacks......but after reading what
happened to two of their cousins.......I bought them the cat krinkle
sack...they now have 2 of them...and have taken away all of the flimsy
grocery ones.  Thank you for the special warning, although I only have 2
babies right now and I only let them have supervised play times and they
will have to settle for other toys.  My prayers are being sent to the little
ones that were in this accident.  I hope we all have learned a good lesson.
We can never be too careful when it comes to our babies.

To: Adrienne Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Re: your car alarm
I know that must have been quite a fright for you but after I read the whole
story and figured out it must have been one of your babies........what a
HOOT!  Why are they so smart and clever anyway?  Mine teach me new things
daily!

To: Rosie, Maxie, Tater and Odie
A marriage is in the works?  How utterly KEWL!  We live in the dreaded bad
state out west and can't do any traveling or we would love to attend the
party too!  Oh well, congrats from all of us!

Cheers, chuckles and a howl from the crew......
Brandy (a fuzzy that's always running)
Rascal (Mama's little Fuzzi kissy face)
Lobo (the Guard Wolf) and their mama too!