From:
faithful <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 08:35:02 -0500
The shelter director got a call from Chicago Rescue and made the trip
yesterday.  He brought back 6 BEAUTIFUL little fuzzy's.  Two came in to
their shelter together.  A beautiful male panda and a little female blaze.
(i think that's what they called her).  We do not wish to separate them.
There is a little sable that can't be more than 8 months old.  (and act's
like a two year old with a sugar buzz... just like my little Pumba... if it
wasn't for this one's size, I'd say they were twins!) and two more little
sables (one male, one female).  We also have two dark eyed whites.  One
male, one female.  (unfortunately, the little female didn't like the little
male that we already had at the shelter, so we couldn't cage them two
together).  I'm nursing a little male back to health, taking him home
with me every night so that he'll get fed every 2-3 hours.  He's eating
wonderfully and I can tell he's put on weight after only 2 days!
(YEAHHHH).  None of the baby's are over 2 years old.

If you are interested in adopting any of these beautiful little fuzzy's
please e-mail me for more information.

Thanks!
~~faith

P.S. Please visit our site... the only "No Kill" Shelter in the Quad City,
IL area... http://www.qcawc.org