From:
Stacy Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 1995 08:46:58 EST
To everyone:
My ferrets will be vaccinated at 11:00 AM with me staying 30
min. after to see their reactions. All of you out their may
have saved some ferret lives - I didn't know all the stuff about
bringing in distemper.
Dr. Williams, I think I can speak for most of us on the FML,
we really appreciate all the work you do for ferrets well-being.
There is not much knowledge out there about ferrets - I can attest
to that! I've also SO much contradictory things re: ferrets:
food, cedar, punishments, etc... Some have absolutely NO truth
but are like "old wives tales." Anyway, thanks for all your
devotion to ferret health!
Stacy, Brian, Harold, & Scooter (who are much healthier
and happier now!)