From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:00:10 -0800
And we'd like to show it off and even encourage others who might like
their own special ferret-logos or drawings to be fixed into beautiful
stained glass by this classy lady, Mrs.Beverly Brooks of Federal Way,
Wahington.  Here is her site, currently featuring our ferret and dove
logo in colored stained glass, with the ferret looking a good deal like
our Sandy LeQuick, who has "bounced back" for a third time (three in
three years...she's a classy ferret!) on her third Lupron shot and
once more re-grown her sandy-colored fur and never has lost her
ferrety-smile...
http://GlassByBev.home.comcast.net/

and here is how it looks as the frontispiece for our little web-page and
you could compare the glasswork with the real Sandy LeQuick further down
on the page...
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html

Since this is a large and complex piece it's taken a couple of months and
about a week's pay to have completed but what a fine result!  We shall be
hanging this in the bay window in front of our home and Sanctuary where
the morning's Eastern sunshine will bring every color shining in Ferrety
Glory!