Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2013 14:46:52 -0900
This topic is of great interest to me and one that is similar to the
dissertation topic I was working on before interrupted by the wreck and
a move to Alaska! Thank you for the information you provided, Sukie. I
am of the opinion that the ferrets absolutely are able to discriminate
and that they have some sound productions that are not audible to
humans. However, I think that it is more of a low frequency sound than
a high frequency one. You have once more piqued my interest.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we