From:
"Stevy,Serria,& Frosty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 11:19:54 -0500
We Wanted To Let You All Know About Nice Things At Good Prices  !!!

Large Gift Basket,Resort Vacation, Picture Hosting, Martin's Cage and
Bedding

Ferret Toy Basket,Pink Sleep Sack Of Goodies, Orange Cammy Sleep Sack,
Death By Chocolate YUM YUM, Teddy Bear With Bath Fun, Men's Goodie
Basket, Cappuccino-Hot Chocolate, Sleep Sets By Kat, Movie Nite, And
Much More.

OK all of my fuzzy friends from the FLO and Letters From Ferrets and
all of the other groups grab your humans and drag them to the puter and
go here to see all of the goodies:
http://www.kwflatbed.com/jean/jean.html

All of us furry kids have to unite and get this done.

Stevy,Sierra,Frosty

P.S. Send This To All Of Your Furry Friends