From:
Jonas and Rebecca Stoltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 1996 20:24:00 MST
Hi to all the fuzzies and their pets-
I hope everyone is doing well.Anyway my hubby & I have a slight problem.I
hope you guys have some ideas.

O.k. here is the problem....our bed and box matress are on the floor untill
we get a new frame next month.Anyway Stubby has found a new hidding place.
Yep you all guessed right the box spring!!Well Stubby has just found a tiny
hole,(well it was tiny till HE found it)now he will do anything to get into
the matress.My hubby sowed up the hole and but a heavy box next to it.Now
Stubby is determined to make another hole,anywhere in the matress.I've tried
Bitter Apple and it seems like he doesn't even smell it.Stubby usually has
free run of our apt.If we try to block the doorway to the bedroom he will
dig and dig at whatever is blocking his way.We found that out when a pipe
was(still is till tomorrow)dripping water all the time.All he did was DIG
DIG DIG at the door block.I know I can't stop him from being a little noisey
bugger,calling him or even if we yell doesn't help because Stubby's deaf.

Since the temptation will be gone in a couple of weeks does anyone have
any ideas that won't drive Stubby crazy? Oh,if we block the bedroom he can't
go to HIS room(the bathroom)

                         Rebecca,Jonas and Stubby  :)