From:
Nigel_Potter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 08:09:53 -0400
Hello Fellow Ferret Owners,

I will soon be immigrating with my two ferrets to the U.S.A.  I do need
alittle help with understanding the availability of certain items.  Being
such a big move, my little fuzzy's will be coming only wth the fur on their
backs.

I was hoping I could get some advise from my friends in the Ferret Forum as
to the possible cages ("houses"), litter, and any such fun things available
for my fuzzy's in their new homeland.

In the short term, Chewy and Misty will be living in a large apartment (dog
kennel), therefore urgency is not a necessity with the cage.  However, I do
want to make sure to purchase the correct one since I hope to find a USA
friend for the both of them in the near future.

regards

Nigel Potter