From:
Bruce Gaylord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:51:17 EDT
To everyone,

I would like to know if people would support by writing to make a
semi-master web site for ferrets and other subjects.  Please respond with
a 'yes' to [log in to unmask]

I'm considering making a website much like an enclyopedia with a tree
structure.

For example

                    Ferret

                    colds

     childrens benedryl --- MF Upper Respiratory Remedy --- etc

dosage by John Doe          pros and when to use Jam Doe
dosage by Jane Doe          benedryl better and why Pam Doe
drawbacks by Bee Doe        use with vaporisor Ely Doe
dosing with pictures cdoe   scabbed areas Mort Doe

Where I'm at right now, is; this is going to be a lot of work am I comitted
enough.  I can't do it alone cause I don't have enough knowledge and will
other write there knowledge into a database.

I have already have the domain name advancedhelp.org (with or without the
www).

Technical details on the server would be 300MB storage space.  10GB of
monthly transfer.  [10GB of monthly transfer.  If the average size of
your web pages is 10 kilobytes (5K of text and a 5K graphic), 10 GB/month
corresponds to 1 million hits!]

dooks???
Bruce