From:
David Pradarelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 17:59:10 -0600
Hi Melanie

I have a female...Phoebe, who does pretty much the same thing.  She goes
nuts!  Taz my male silver mitt will come out of nowhere take it from me and
go hide it...he's so cute!!!  I now use it to round up the clan. even though
they all don't react so excitedly about it they will all come out of hiding:)
I think they now assosciate it with getting treats which I do when I put
them in their cage for the night.

Well I thought i'd respond because I couldn't believe the way some of them
react to it or the cute noises they make.

HAPPY FERRETING!!!!
NIKKI AND THE SEVEN DWARFS