From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:19:19 EST
Please, there are millions of pet ferrets in the U.S. and according to
Ken Wells of the Wall Street Journal they account for about 2 billion
dollars contributed to the national economy annually.

A gracious apology to ferret people would be in order.

 -----------------------------
Greetings to all..  heartfelt wishes to all who have lost babies or are
dealing with sick ones.

I applaud Sukie's letter to The View.  I'll be out of the country for 11
days and will be anxious to find out if they answer.  I wrote once about
something that upset me on one of their shows and never got so much as a
"form letter" answer.  They don't seem to care much what viewers think.

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran

Please visit my website
Check my EVENTS page for specials!