From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:59:03 -0400
I was cleaning about the fert room, could see Pester behind a box of
kindling wood. She was dooking up a storm so I went quietly to see what
she was so dook-a-rating about.

She had Peekaboo on the floor and was wrestling. A very good sign when
they wrestle where the bonding between these two is meager. Peekaboo
was responding and wrestling back, another good sign. Then Pester bit
onto Peekaboo's ear and dragged her across the floor! Damn! When does
it stop! Ha! But Pester let go just as I began a lunge to stop it.
Peekaboo didn't seem to mind that at all so must have been a play
thing.

Have never seen ferrets do that before, one never stops learning about
what these little things will do!

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia, 23111