Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:50:49 -0400
Hi All,

My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a fuzzy.  And I hope the sick
ones get better soon.  This is for everyone who had responded to me about
Rikita.  I want to thank you all for getting in touch with me.  It meant
the world to me with the number of people that e-mailed me.  His new Mommy
and home will be in Illinois with Jessica.  It was very hard to decide who
his new Mommy or Daddy would be.

But it was still greatly appreciated the number of e-mails.  This is one
group that I will miss very much.  I was mostly a lurker, but enjoyed
reading the FML.  My thoughts and prayers will always be with each and
everyone of you and your furkids.

Thanks Again!!

Leslie